Would you like to instantly catch people's thoughts, emotions, motivations, and intentions through mere observation?
If yes, you've come to the right place!
10-Minute Social Psychology is a unique book that takes a deeper look into social conflicts: what causes them, what keeps them alive, and most importantly—what you can do about them. The book presents how social awareness is built and takes you step by step through its various mindset shifts and actionable observations.
Using the best studies and lessons of social neuroscience and social psychology, this book helps you understand how others influence your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
Establishing connection between raw biological and social cognition, the neuroscientific method can have a tremendous impact on our behavior. Improve your:
- critical thinking and reasoning;
- physical and mental well-being; and your
10-Minute Social Psychology addresses social concerns such as discrimination, in- and out-group dynamics, competition vs. cooperation, and social acceptability and likability, using neuroscience and social psychology-backed data, giving guidelines and critical-thinking practices to diminish these concerns.
Learn to predict and change others' behavior, as well as your own.
- How can our understanding of social behavior be expanded upon and improved?
- How do social processes impact the human brain?
- Which brain areas implement social behavior? Can we influence them?
Become more likable by becoming more empathetic.
-Tame the social categorization muscle in dimensions like gender, race, or age.
- What is the cost of social stress?
- How do we become better at cooperation and competition?
- How do we become less susceptible to social influence?
Humans are social creatures—our health and well-being partially depends on others. 10-Minute Social Psychology helps you to understand the critical function of how we make sense of and connect with people.