Raised bed gardening is the perfect simple approach if you want to grow your own fruits and vegetables in an organic, sustainable way.
BOOK 1- Introduction to Raised Bed Gardening is the ideal approach for getting started with gardening as many common and tiresome processes are eliminated altogether.
In an Introduction to Raised Bed Gardening, you will discover:
● Why a raised bed garden is the right choice for your family
● The most optimum places you can position a raised bed garden
● Secrets for optimal yield that cost nothing to implement
● A comprehensive list of tools and supplies you'll need to get your plants to thrive
● Instruction for constructing your raised beds from scratch, even if DIY isn't your forte
● 10 kinds of plants that beginners can master from their first growth season
● When to plant your cucumbers, tomatoes, strawberries, and greens if you want maximum yield
● Completely organic fertilization and pest control strategies to keep your plants healthy and increase the quality of the produce
● The best soil care practices to give you amazing crops one season after the other
● 7 raised bed gardening challenges newbies will face, and simple strategies to eliminate each one
And much more!
And once you master that, you can move on to the next stage of your gardening adventure.
BOOK 2- Advanced Raised Bed Gardening is the MUST-HAVE Guide to take your gardening efforts to the next level!
In the Advanced Raised Bed Gardening guide, you will discover:
● The secret techniques farmers use to optimize yield that you can even apply to a DIY raised bed garden
● 6 advanced raised bed garden layouts you can master in just a few months
● 5 unconventional materials that can replace timber and stone in raised bed construction
● Advanced plant growing methodologies that improve soil quality and keep your crops healthy
● A foolproof strategy to plan year-round gardening for access to fresh, seasonal produce
● The secret to getting 10 "difficult" fruits and veggies to thrive in your garden
● Succession planting and other excellent raised bed gardening methods that will allow for a quick harvest
● How to enrich your soil without using chemicals or expensive commercial solutions
And much more!
Introduction to Raised Bed Gardening and Advanced Raised Bed Gardening belong to the GREEN FINGERED GARDENER SERIES that will teach you the ins and outs of all popular (as well as some niche) gardening approaches.