A treasury of recipes from New Mexico’s renowned culinary community, reflecting the state’s diverse and delicious tastes.
For centuries, Santa Fe has charmed visitors and captured the imagination and spirit of its residents. A central ingredient in the making of Santa Fe's charm has been the kitchens of the city and the surrounding area. Whether in the home or in restaurants, Santa Fe Kitchens reflect the diversity if its residents and visitors, and blend the diverse cultures of New Mexico. Now, the Museum of New Mexico Foundation has collected more than 200 recipes from its membership, local chefs, artists and dignitaries to help create this exciting new cookbook.
Unique and delicious recipes from some of New Mexico’s most renowned chefs reflect the balance of Santa Fe’s cultures and lifestyle. Find recipes from the most renowned kitchens of New Mexico, including:
· Coyoto Café—Mark Miller, proprietor and chef; Bradley Borchardt, chef
· El Farol—David Salazar, proprietor; James C. Caruso, chef
· Fuego Restaurant—Bouneou Maxine
· Harry's Roadhouse—Harry Shapiro, proprietor and author
· Jane Butel Cooking School—Jane Butel, proprietor and author
· Jinja Café—Lesley Allin, proprietor and chef
· Los Pinos Guest Ranch, Pecos—Alice M. McSweeney, proprietor and chef
· Osteria D'Assisi—Lino Pertusini, proprietor; F. Ventricini, chef
· Santa Fe School of Cooking—Nicole Ammerman
· Paula Lambert, author, The Cheese Lover's Cookbook and Guide