War never changes. The Fallout franchise certainly has, however. In 2008 Bethesda revived Interplay's famous "Post Nuclear Role Playing Game", moving from third person to first person, and from the west coast to the east coast. You are the Lone Wanderer, an outcast from Vault 101 who sacrifices a relatively easy life in order to brave the terrors of the post-apocalyptic Wasteland and find your Dad, whose mysterious departure from Vault 101 sets a chain of events in motion that will change the Capital Wasteland forever...
This guide is intended to be the ultimate completionist's guide to Fallout 3. The guide offers the following:
- Every area in the game covered extensively including all side quests and main quests.
- All the Bobbleheads, skill books and schematic locations.
- A full trophy/achievement guide.
- An in-depth information about character creation is also provided so you can create whatever Vault Dweller suits you best.
- Good, evil and neutral alternatives to quests will be presented where applicable. Become the Last, Best Hope of Humanity... or add to the continuing sum of human misery in your selfish quest for survival. Sneak past foes, talk your way out of confrontations, shoot everything in the head, or create a character who can do it all. The Wasteland is a big, dangerous place, and this guide will help you experience as much as possible.